Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Baal Predator - Primus

Hello again!

I wanted to update you on my THIRD Baal Predator. My bits from Hoard O Bits came in so I couldn't resist to finish my Baal Predator. Modeling.... waiting... ok.

Model has been put together and painting commenced. I decided to do a two tone color for the turret. We shall see if I need to do that with the hull of the tank. I think it will be a good unique look. I also decided to do some highlights and lowlights. Let me tell you.... DIFFICULT!




It looks rough right now, but we shall what it looks like after I do the final touches, washes, and matte finish it. This Baal Predator will complete my platoon of Baal Predators! 3 Baal Predators running around on the board cause havoc and killing stuff is just awesome!

Let me know how things look and any tips as usual! Hope you enjoy the post and the picture update!


Commander Andrews
For Sanguinius!

No comments:

Post a Comment