Monday, December 19, 2011

Death Company

Hey all! It has been a little bit since I posted on here. Was pretty busy with finals week. Here is my Blood Angels Death Company Unit. I have 5 more that I have finished but don't have pictures yet. I will have those up later this week. I Like to use a rhino to transport my Death Company. It helps protect them from un-relenting plasma, metla, and any other dangerous weaponry on the battlefield. I always but a chaplain/reclusiarch with them. The chappy helps by giving them re-roll to hit and re-roll to wound (DEADLY). I took an o.k. amount of time of these miniatures. They were too hard. I just spray-painted them base black and did the detail. Once all the detail was finished, I used badab black as my wash to give them a more weathered look. again, over-using badab black I am sure. Leave me some comments on what you think of the miniatures. Critiques are always welcome! Thanks Guys!

1 comment:

  1. I'm in the process of building a BA army as well and while im a little late on this, I have to say your DC look great. My painting skills are pretty weak though so I'm worried about how im going to make them look at the very least decent!

    ReplyDelete