Wednesday, December 7, 2011

A New Blood Angels Blog, "The Red Thirst of Baal"

Hello everybody,

I am excited to begin this blog about my Warhammer 40k Blood Angels. I started my Blood Angels army about 3 years ago. I used to be a Imperial Guard player, but the lust of close combat drew me in. Since my decision to change to Blood Angels, I have never looked back.

The Blood Angels I play as are somewhat mechanized and very close combat oriented. I will display my army style with the army lists I will post on this new blog.

In addition to the army lists, I will also do miniature showcases and progress pictures of any future miniatures that I purchase. I am not an expert painter, but I do my best and like my miniatures to look better than just table-top quality.

I hope all of my future followers enjoy reading this blog and give me some good advice and criticism.

Thank you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment